I love this, So creative <3
TW: THIS GAME CONTAINS SOME FLASHING IMAGES
"The first time I cut out a Trailing, I lived out a ritual that was very meaningful in and of itself. And I hoped that this same action would be lived with the maximum intensity by future participants. It was necessary that it be purely gratuitous, and that you not attempt to know--as you were cutting--what you were going to cut after nor what you had already cut." -Lygia Clark, Nostalgia of the Body
This is a local co-op abstract art maker. Make an abstract painting with a friend, acquaintance or enemy. One player controls the left side of the keyboard, one player controls the right side.
- LEFT CLICK to start
- WASD to control brushes on the left
- IJKL to control brushes on the right
- Toggle left brushes with 1, 2, 3
- Toggle right brushes with 8, 9, 0
- SHIFT to switch to black background
- CTRL to switch to paper background
- SPACE to clear screen
NOTE: THE IFRAME MAY LAG CONSIDERABLY MORE THAN THE POP-OUT FULLSCREEN MODE (BOTTOM-RIGHT). THE DOWNLOADABLE VERSION ALSO PERFORMS MUCH BETTER THAN THE IFRAME.
- All sounds taken from freesound.org
- Game made in Construct 2
- All else by me.
Click download now to get access to the following files: